The purpose of Adult Ministries is to help you understand and apply the gospel in your life as you enter into community with others to worship, serve, and glorify to God wherever you live, work, and play.
We offer a variety of opportunities for you and invite you to also check out the Men’s and Women’s Ministry pages for additional offerings.
“That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ.” (Colossians 2:2 ESV)
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
Adult Sunday School communities are a great place to
- Receive practical Bible teaching
- Laugh and fellowship with friends
- Serve and care for one another
- Enjoy relaxed social gatherings
- Engage in local and world missions.
For more information or help finding the right Adult Sunday School community for you stop by the Welcome Center in the Atrium any Sunday morning.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
Below are listed the, time, location, and current study for each Sunday morning class. Note that some of our classes are lecture-styled and have more of a classroom feel, while others are discussion-based with class members gathered around tables and more of a conversation feel.
- Good News – Room C-203: Lecture-styled; Ages 55+; Gospel of Mark and Prayer
- J.O.Y. – Room C-301: Lecture-styled; Ages 55+; The Life of David
- THRIVE – (on summer hiatus)
- College & Young Adults – D-204: Discussion-based; Singles & Married; Psalms
- GRACE – Room C-303: Discussion-based; All Ages; 1 John
- Fellowship/Harvest – Room C-301: Discussion-based; All Ages; Gospel of Mark
- Sisters – Room C-302: Discussion-based; Women; “The Good & Beautiful Life”
- Friendship – Room C-201: Lecture-styled; Seniors; 1 & 2 Peter
Wednesday Nights at NEPC
Our mid-week evening gathering includes a relaxing family-friendly meal, activities for children of all ages, SMLive for middle and high school students, and engaging classes for adults. Adult seminars are offered after dinner at 6:30-7:20 p.m.
Adult Seminars will resume in the fall.