How to Contribute
With all the changes in traditional banking practices we realize that people use a variety of methods to pay their bills and make charitable contributions. There are several ways to contribute your tithes and offerings to NEPC, from the traditional offering plate at the Sunday services to online giving via your credit or debit card. Please keep in mind that credit/debit card transactions cost the church significantly more than any other method of giving offered below.
- Place your checks or cash in the offering plate during the Sunday worship services. Envelopes are available in the pew racks or you may get a numbered boxed set from the church office. Use of envelopes is optional. But, if you are giving cash using an envelope is the only way we can credit your giving record.
- Mail your checks (please do not send cash) to the church office:
Northeast Presbyterian Church Attn: Finance
601 Polo Road
Columbia, SC 29223
- Use the on-line bill pay service at your bank. Bill pay service is usually free and allows you to control who you pay and how often. You are even able to set up recurring payments that are convenient to you.
- Enjoy the convenience and peace of mind of having your contribution automatically debited from your bank account monthly. Simply complete an Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement form, (available in the church office or by downloading here), attach a voided check and return to the church office.
- Text to give! You may text your contribution to the General Fund or Legacy Faith Fund. The first time you text a donation you will enter your billing information. After that no information will be needed.
- Give on-line with your credit or debit card.