Volunteering in a ministry at Northeast Presbyterian Church is a great way to make friends and become more connected to the larger church family.
Becoming a volunteer at NEPC is a five-step process:
- Pray about your involvement. Ask God to show you where to invest your time and energy for His kingdom through the ministry opportunities at NEPC.
- Review the list of Volunteer Opportunities provided by our pastors and ministry directors.
- Meet with a pastor or ministry director to discuss your ministry involvement.
- If you will be serving with children (birth-fifth grade) or students (middle and high school), you will need to complete the Child/Student Protection Policy AND the Volunteer Application, found at the bottom of this page. Submit these forms to the appropriate pastor or ministry director.
- After completing the above process, a pastor or ministry director will connect you with a volunteer ministry opportunity.