nepc members may access the church directory online
NEPC Online Church Directory
As a member of Northeast Presbyterian Church, you may have access to our online church directory. You can also use the directory to access your giving history and now, to give online . This is accessible through a smart phone, tablet, or computer. Follow the steps below to download it to these devices.
From Your Smart Phone or Tablet
Our church membership software company (ShelbyNext) has an app available for both the Apple and Android/Google devices. Click on the appropriate link below to download the app to your device:
For Apple iOS Devices Click The Image Below
For Android Devices Click The Image Below
Once it has installed, you will be presented with a screen like this:
1) Where you see the word domaintap on it, and replace ONLY the word domain with nepres.
2) Click on “Forget password?“, enter the email address you have given the church as your contact, and click on “OK”.
You will soon receive an email with your User Name, and a temporary password.
NOTE: IF YOU GET A MESSAGE SAYING ‘NO USER WITH THAT NAME FOUND’ – it means that either the church has a different email address on file for you OR that you are not recognized in NEPC’s system as a member. Please contact Bobbitt Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org and give her the email address you want to be listed as your primary email contact.
3) Now, back on the app, enter the username and the temporary password that was sent to you, and click on “Sign In”.
Once you have logged in, click on your name at the bottom – this will open the MY DETAILS page. Scroll to the bottom of the DETAILS section, and click on “Change Password” to enter your preferred password. (be aware the password is Case Sensitive).
4) You now have the directory on your phone!
5) If any of the information on the app about you is incorrect, click on EDIT at the bottom of the screen, and make the necessary changes. This will be submitted to our membership director, and she will then make the changes in our records.
From Your Computer
To access the directory on your computer, you will need an account within our Church Membership system (it’s from a company called ShelbyNext) … and fortunately (if you are a member) you have one!
Create Your Login for This Account by Clicking the Button Below:
This will take you to a screen like the image below… simply click on the “Forgot Password” link.
In the window that opens, enter the email address that the church uses to contact you. The system will then send you an email with your default username and a temporary password. Change the password to something you can remember, and then you are ready to login!
601 Polo Road Columbia,South Carolina 29223
In-Person Worship 9:30 AM
Please Register Online
9:30 AM LIVESTREAM
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am – 4:00pm CLOSED ON FRIDAYS
Northeast Presbyterian Church connects people to God and each other through Christ by gathering, growing and going. Follow us on social media to get connected.