1) Where you see the word “domain” tap on it, and replace it with “nepres“.
2) click on “Forget password?“, enter the email address the church contacted you with in the next window that opens, and click on “OK”.
You will soon receive an email with your User Name, and a temporary password.
NOTE: IF YOU GET A MESSAGE SAYING ‘NO USER WITH THAT NAME FOUND’ – it means that the church has a different email address on file for you. Please contact the main office and give them the email address you want listed as your primary email contact. (803-788-5298, or firstname.lastname@example.org)
3) Now, back on the app, enter the username and the temporary password that was sent to you, and click on “Sign In”.
Once you have logged in, click on your name at the bottom – this will open the MY DETAILS page. Scroll to the bottom of the DETAILS section, and click on “Change Password” to enter your preferred password. (be aware the password is Case Sensitive).
4) You now have the directory on your phone!
5) If any of the information on the app about you is incorrect, click on EDIT at the bottom of the screen, and make the necessary changes. This will be submitted to our membership director, and she will then make the changes in our records.