The Pray for Me Campaign links the generations of our church together through prayer, creating a web of inter-generational relationships.
It equips adult believers to pass on a sustainable faith to the next generation.
- During the campaign, adults from across generations commit to praying for either a student (6th-12th grade) or a family with young children (5th grade or below) for 14 weeks.
- To get involved, sign up here or at the tables in the narthex or atrium on a Sunday morning.
- There are options for all ages!
- As a student or a young family with kids, you can sign up to be prayed for.
- As an adult, of any age, you can sign up to be a Prayer Champion, and pray for either a student or a family (your choice).
- A prayer guide is available for all Prayer Champions at a cost of $12.