We’re excited to be back worshiping live in the Sanctuary. While we look forward to seeing everyone, we want to emphasize that we’re taking special precautions to reopen safely. Here’s what you can expect.
We will be cleaning and disinfecting the church between services. We will be vigilant about cleaning and wiping down common spaces and touchpoints. Please allow patience and grace as we maneuver this very different experience. During the first phase the only parts of the church that will be open are the Sanctuary and Narthex. Restrooms in the Narthex will be available. Hand sanitizer will be available in the Narthex.
We will have 2 IDENTICAL services at 8:45 AM and at 11:15 AM. Registration is requested to attend in-person worship services. Online registration for in-person worship will begin on Sundays at 2:00 PM and will close when registration reaches capacity or on Thursdays at 2:00 PM. You can sign up for those services by visiting the NEPC Website Homepage, the CONNECT PAGE, or the WELCOME BACK PAGE of our website. We can accommodate 200 attendees per service, so sign up before the time you want fills up!
We ask that you arrive 20 minutes early to help maintain safe distances and avoid overcrowding before the service starts. Check-in stations will be outside of the main sanctuary door and the side door of the Narthex. Once checked in, you will enter the Sanctuary through the Narthex doors only. Your seat will be based on availability from front to back in the Sanctuary. Ushers will direct you to your seats to allow for social distancing. Please comply with this.
- Your household unit will be seated 6 feet from other household units to ensure social distancing.
- Avoid physical contact like handshaking and hugging. Waves are awesome!
- Our Kids Ministry is not open yet, so your children will be with you at all times.
- Masks are REQUIRED for in-person worship services for everyone over 2 years old. Although we encourage you to bring your own mask, masks will be available for children and adults who do not have one or forgot to bring theirs.
- Ushers will be at the doors in the back with baskets to drop your offerings in before and after service. We encourage you to utilize ONLINE GIVING if possible.
- At the end of the worship service, you’ll be dismissed starting from the back of the Sanctuary.
We understand that some of you won’t feel comfortable returning to church worship services just yet, and respect your decision. Please join us by watching the service online via Livestream by visiting the WEBSITE HOME PAGE, the CONNECT PAGE or the WELCOME BACK PAGE on Sundays at 11:15 AM. You will find a LIVESTREAM BUTTON on each of these pages.
The CDC recommends that those who are (or are living with someone) under quarantine, not feeling well, or have underlying health conditions, do not attend service. Please consider your health and that of others.
How and When to Reserve your Seats
- Registration for Sunday services will open the prior SUNDAY at 2:00 pm and close THURSDAY at 2:00 PM, or when we reach capacity, so we can prepare for services. You can find a button at the bottom of this paragraph, on the CONNECT PAGE and on the HOMEPAGE for this website.
- When you register, you’ll sign up each person attending with you, including all children. You may register more than one person on each form by simply clicking “add another worship attendee”. Once your registration is complete, you’ll receive an email message sent to the email address identified in your registration. Please contact the church office during Office Hours (Monday – Thursday 8:30 AM until 4:00 PM) id you have any questions.
- You’ll need to register for each Sunday service that you and your family plan to attend until further notice.
How To Access Livestream Service
If you can not be with us in-person, don’t worry, you can still be a part of the NEPC Worship Service in real-time. We will be LIVESTREAMING the 11:15 AM Worship Service each week. You can be in the comfort of your own home, or even on vacation, and still be a part of Sunday worship. Simply click the button below to be taken to the livestream page each week.
Once the service is concluded, our Livestream recording will be posted onto our YouTube Channel as well as a link provided on our Facebook Page. Every effort will be made to have to sermon recording up by end of the day the Monday following.