- For expectant parents who are making life-changing decisions for themselves and their unborn children
- Peace for adoptive families who are waiting for the child God has chosen for them
- For staff members to serve clients with grace and wisdom
- Opportunities to expand Safe Families for Children tm in the Midlands
- Help with fundraising and dinners
- Provide client transportation
- Mature office volunteer
- Gift cards (Walmart/Target for expectant parents with financial needs
- Gift bags (all sizes) and tissue paper
- Journals and photo albums
- Diapers: size 3, 4 and 5
- Matching blankets or quilts for baby and birthmother
- Gift baskets for birthmothers; journals, candles, lotion, fuzzy socks, toiletry or cosmetic bag, etc.
For more information or if you wish to help or donate, please contact Stephanie Miller at 803-779-0541.
Please contact the Missions Committee for additional ways to serve.