The purpose of Adult Ministries is to help you understand and apply the gospel in your life as you enter into community with others to worship, serve, and glorify to God wherever you live, work, and play.
“That their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ.” (Colossians 2:2 ESV)
ADULT COMMUNITY GROUPS
(aka small groups)
If you’d like to find out more or connect to a community group, click image above or contact Pastor Josh Desch.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
Below are the time, location, and current study for each Sunday morning class. Note that some of our classes are lecture-styled and have more of a classroom feel, while others are discussion-based with class members gathered around tables and more of a conversation feel.
- J.O.Y. – Room C-301: Lecture-styled; The 10 Commandments; Ages 55+
- THRIVE – Grand Hall: Discussion-based; The End Times; All ages
- Good News – Room C-203: Lecture-styled; Ages 55+
- GRACE – Grand Hall: Discussion-based; The 10 Commandments; All Ages
- Fellowship/Harvest – Room C-301: Discussion-based; The Book of Acts; All Ages
- Sisters – Room C-302: Discussion-based; Women
- Friendship – Room C-201: Lecture-styled; Seniors
Adult Sunday School communities are a great place to
- Receive practical Bible teaching
- Laugh and fellowship with friends
- Serve and care for one another
- Enjoy relaxed social gatherings
- Engage in local and world missions.
For more information or help finding the right Adult Sunday School community for you, please contact Pastor Josh Desch.
Our mid-week evening gathering includes a relaxing family-friendly meal, activities for children of all ages, SM Live for middle and high school students, and engaging classes for adults. Adult seminars are offered after dinner at 6:30-7:20 p.m.
Rev. Eric Walter: Bible Elective
It’s hard. It’s hard for all of us. Do you every feel alone in the battle? Do you want to become better equipped to raise your kids in the fear and admonition of the Lord? Then please join for a biblically-based time of discussion and encouragement.
Lead by Rev. Josh Desch
6:30 to 7:25