ADULT SMALL GROUPS
Small Groups are a great way to get connected and meet others. We offer small groups for men, women and couples. Please visit our Small Groups page for a listing of the opportunities to get plugged in.
If you’d like to find out more or connect to a small group, contact Pastor Josh Desch.
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL
Below are the time, location, and current study for each Sunday morning class. Note that some of our classes are lecture-styled and have more of a classroom feel, while others are discussion-based with class members gathered around tables and more of a conversation feel.
- J.O.Y. – Room C-301: Lecture-styled; Ages 55+; Rev. Eric Walter
- THRIVE – Grand Hall Pod A: Discussion-based; All ages; Rev. Josh Desch
- Good News – Room C-203: Lecture-styled; Ages 55+; Jim Waltes
- GRACE – Grand Hall Pod A: Discussion-based; All Ages; Rev. Eric Walter
- Fellowship/Harvest – Room C-301: Discussion-based; All Ages; Mac Curfman
- Sisters – Room C-302: Discussion-based; Women; Kate Bledsoe
- Friendship – Room C-201: Lecture-styled; Seniors; Bill Wood
- Connect – Room A-205 : Video Series; Craig Currey (BEGINS SEPTEMBER 8th!)
Adult Sunday School communities are a great place to
- Receive practical Bible teaching
- Laugh and fellowship with friends
- Serve and care for one another
- Enjoy relaxed social gatherings
- Engage in local and world missions.
For more information or help finding the right Adult Sunday School community for you, please contact Pastor Josh Desch.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS AT NEPC
Our mid-week evening gathering includes a relaxing family-friendly meal and classes/activities for all ages.
Dinner is served from 5:15pm until 6:15pm in the Grand Hall. Reservations are not needed.
Prices are: $6 per Adult, $4 for Middle and High School Students, $3 for Children Under 12, and a Family Max of $25.
Visit out Wednesday Nights Events Page for more details.
Wednesday Night Adult Offerings for Fall 2019 include:
The Reason for God: Come sit with Tim Keller (via video) as he talks with six skeptics about the Christian faith- Led by Pastor Josh Desch ( will meet in Grand Hall )
Last Lessons from Jesus: Is your focus on the timeless or the temporal? Come explore Jesus’s final lessons to his disciples -Led by Pastor Eric Walter ( Room C-203 )
Public Speaking for Church and Community: Principles for you to use near and far – Led by Pastor George Crow ( Room C-201 )