Registration for our wonderful CHILDREN’S NO STRESS SUMMER READING CLUB is now underway!
Stop by the Lamppost desk anytime you’re at church and fill out a form for your child(ren) ages 3 to 17 to get ‘em in on the fun!
Here’s the skinny:
- Club begins JUNE 3rd and runs through AUGUST 13th;
- Register at the Lamppost desk. Forms are clearly visible! Fill out (don’t forget to include t-shirt size) and leave in the (Word of the Week) RECEPTACLE. All club participants must be registered to participate;
- Read, read, read or listen, listen, listen beginning June 3rd… to whatever you want… in whatever form you want… electronic, audio, or hard copies… whatever your pleasure… no fuss, no muss;
- Write down the titles on our special Lamppost book forms and turn in all throughout the summer!
- At the end of August, we’ll celebrate with a big ICE CREAM PARTY and award GRAND PRIZES in drawings for qualified readers in each age division: ages 3 to 6, 7 to 12, and 13 to 17;
In other news, some new arrivals to report: in our Children’s Wardrobe, some new picture books, including When God Made You by Matthew Paul Turner; the gorgeously-illustrated The Night Gardener; and the inspirational Ada’s Violin: the Story of the Recycled Orchestra of Paraguay.
Because summer is too short to read bad books… we are here to help. We are your Lamppost… lighting up your world with reading to light your way to HIM!
Come “check us out” this week and get your child(ren) registered for Summer Reading Club!