“Thank you for my children, Arthur.”
TRIVIA QUIZ #2: Where is this quote found? First person to email me the correct answer wins a prize.
ONLY ONE RULE: NO GOOGLING!! Honor system prevails here (as it should in every aspect of our Christian lives!)
If you get stuck, here’s a hint: it’s on the list I created of Adult Classics to Re-read… and you’ll find this list along with a suggested reading list of contemporary fiction at the Lamppost desk.
Also at the Lamppost desk, REGISTRATION FORMS for our CHILDREN’S NO-STRESS SUMMER READING CLUB! Registration continues for only two more weeks, so stop by and get your child(ren) ages 3 to 17 signed up. Here’s “the rest of the story:”
- Club is underway and runs through AUGUST 13th;
- Parents, register your kids at the Lamppost desk. Forms are clearly visible! Fill out (don’t forget t-shirt size) and leave in the designated box. All club participants must be registered to participate;
- Read, read, read or listen, listen, listen…to whatever you want…in whatever form you want….electronic, audio, or hard copies…whatever your pleasure…no fuss, no muss;
- Write down the titles on our special Lamppost book forms and turn in all throughout the summer and by August 13th!
- At the end of August, we’ll celebrate with a big ICE CREAM PARTY and award GRAND PRIZES in drawings for qualified readers in each age division: ages 3 to 6, 7 to 12, and 13 to 17.
We are your Lamppost… reading is our (Word of the Week) JAWN… every day of every year! Come “check us out” this week!